Monday, January 3, 2011

Today was a good day....

According to the Myfitnesspal app my goal was 2690 calories. Today I consumed about 1250. I even walked through Wal-Mart 15-20 minutes at a healthy pace (knocking over the old people gabbing in the aisles).....just kidding about the last part:-) Today was a good day.

This was my Facebook status that I posted a few minutes ago. I downloaded an app called Myfitnesspal and I had to input my height, weight, exercise amount, weight loss goal, and age and it spit out a daily caloric intake of 2690! I'm not too sure about its calculations but here's the thing: by my best estimate, I only ate about 1250 calories today. I have heard that if you restrict your caloric intake too much, you slow your metabolism way down and end up gaining weight. Man, this stuff is complicated. Here is my Monday diet:

Breakfast-1 small container of grapes from QT and a Perrier water(love me some Perrier water!)

Lunch-Subway 6" Black Forest Ham on 9 grain oat bread w/ lettuce, extra tomatoes, pickles, mustard, and oregano. No chips and a bottle of water.

Mid-pm snack-1 pkg apple slices and grapes. More water...

Dinner-baked potato from Wendy's with 1 pat of butter, no sour cream and 1 med. bowl of chili. No drink

Evening snack-1 peanut butter sandwich and a glass of 2% milk.

NO soda, caffeine, fries, chips, ice cream, desserts.

So, whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment