Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Started off rough but.....

Walked for 25 minutes tonight. Not sure how far, but Chrissy, Stenton and I did a lap around Dixie Estates!! Lower back hurt but is better....and I now can breathe(after ten minutes...lol)...

Well, I did it! Two milestones today. I walked, and I weighed. I don't have a regular scale-I have to weigh on a freight scale at work. Do you know how embarassing that is? As my good friend Andy put it, I'd rather be embarassed that dead. True....

Let me take you step by step through today:
Had an early sales meeting and the boss provides Merritt's Bakery for breakfast. They have these irresistable sausage rolls....I had 2 on the way in, and 2 on the way out. Figured about 1,000 calories worth. I felt horrible!
Then I got my nerve up just before going to lunch and found our highly accurate freight scales and weighed. Shocked I was, to say the least--455 lbs.!!! That's a lotta me:( I went to my truck and fell asleep listening to praise music, fully depressed. No lunch..

I ate a apple/grape bowl for a snack mid-afternoon like yesterday. I sat at 1100 calories.

Supper was a can of corn, warmed in the microwave. Figured 260 calories. Then ate a bowl of cereal=200 calories.

Figured the walk shed 235 calories for a net of 1330 calories. For a day that started rough, I can't say that it ended badly, huh??

Oh yeah, watched the 2 hour premiere of Biggest Loser tonight and...wow. All I can say to the 455 pounds is goodbye!! I'll weigh again on Friday. Stay tuned!!

Soda count since Jan 1=0
Fries count since Jan 1=0

No comments:

Post a Comment