Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another day, another success!

I'm learning to take this one day at a time, hoping and praying that my newfound enthusiasm remains at this level. Today I felt better, had a little fatigue this afternoon but not too bad. I know it's crazy, but I feel like I lost weight between yesterday and today. Funny, huh? I have made a decision to weigh on Tuesdays and Fridays. I will let you know what happens Friday. Here's my stats for today:

Breakfast-1 bowl Rice Crispies=175 calories

Lunch- 6" Chicken Breast sub from Subway=300 calories
Bowl of Chicken noodle soup=80 calories

Supper- salad w/ chicken breast, 2 tbsp lite ranch, 10 croutons, pepper, and cucumbers=200 calories

Snack- 2 containers yougurt= 160 calories

Total caloric intake=915
Exercise-25 minute walk=-235 calories
Net cals=680

Not enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment