Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stuffed!

Ok, hit my calorie goal-1500. I have been stuffed all day. It's weird but being full with junk food doesn't last very long but when you're full of healthy food,you stay full longer. Also did my walk-.8 mile. It's getting easier!!

---from my Facebook post a few minutes ago. I think I can do this thing!! I ate and ate and ate today and only ended up at 1,500 calories! You might think that's a lot but remember, I weigh 455 pounds!! They say I need about 2600 calories for a man my size to lose 2 pounds a week. I'm trying to limit myself to 1500.

Also walked again tonight--another .8 of a mile. It's not as bad as it was Tuesday. I can feel muscles beginning to awaken! Hoping my bike will be ready soon!

Breakfast-cereal-175 cals
-yogurt-80 cals

lunch-carrots-70 cals

snacks-apples & grapes-40
-apples & peanut butter snack-150 cals
-yogurt-80 cals
-carrots-70 cals

supper-Turkey breast, green beans, broccoli & cheese, and mashed potatoes-850 cals

snack-yougurt-80 cals
-milk-137 cals

Total-1732 calories
Less walking burned 235 calories
Net caloric intake-1497

Gonna weigh tomorrow...pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment