Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Incredible Shrinking Jeff!

Sorry to have left you behind, I had a very busy weekend. Let me catch you up to date.
I weighed-in Friday morning (yes, on the freight scales) I came in at 447. I stepped off then on again to double check. Yes, I had lost 8-1/2 pounds! I did the happy fat man dance! I tried to walk but it was too cold outside and I have no serious winter gear so I walked about a block before giving up…lol. Friday was a good day.

Calories consumed=1100

Saturday was filled with busy-ness. I was up at 6:00AM and planned on visiting a fellow youth pastor but things didn’t work out so I became a couch potato for a couple of hours. Worked in the house for a bit then went to mom’s and cleaned out her garage in preparation for a new garage door opener so she could drive into the garage instead of having to get out in the cold to get to her car. Didn’t get to walk but was on my feet most of the day.

Calories consumed=1100

Sunday started with church, then part of a Subway 6”chicken breast sandwich. About three bites into it I bit into a chicken bone. There’s not much worse for me than to bite into chicken bones. I will probably be scarred for life (and will definitely avoid Subway processed chicken breasts). I guess there’s Black Forest Ham…sigh. I ate a few healthy snacks and out to mom’s again to install the garage door opener. Stenton and I worked until evening service time and went back to church-still had a few things to get the garage door opener functional. No walk again-getting frustrated, missing my walks!

Calories consumed=1200

Monday was a typical Monday. Came to work, went home to a hot meal and back to mom’s. Finished the opener and got her car inside. Having a car inside a garage is a true accomplishment for a Smith:-0 Again, no walking….
Calories consumed=1200

I’ll give you a teaser for today…..at weigh-in this morning I did another fat man happy dance..lol….later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment